Aug 4, 2020
Panic! Joe Biden is about to pick his running mate. The money presses are running full speed on PredictIt as gamblers turn fast profits on truth and rumors about who his VP will be. This is a full podcast about the VP selection process that will not disappoint. Lock in those bets, boys.
May 20, 2020
Brian Darling, President of Liberty Government Affairs and longtime senate counsel & comms guru, joins the Boys to talk about bets related to:
- The Alabama GOP Senate primary
- Elizabeth Warren's VP bid
- Lindsey Graham's re-election campaign
- The Libertarian Party's nomination process
May 15, 2020
On this episode, the boys are joined by Brian Pempus, who is a sports betting analyst and deputy editor for USBets.com. Brian is also a former writer for Card Player Magazine and an expert poker player with some steaming hot takes on what rules for card sharking apply to political wagering. We'll cover a bevy of hot...
May 12, 2020
In this week's mailbag, Keendawg, Zoltar, and Pratik tackle:
- Conservative vs. aggressive betting strategies
- When will Joe Biden announce his running mate?
- Is the Dem Convention still on course to happen?
- Is a Michael Flynn pardon coming soon?
- Does military service boost Tammy Duckworth's Veep application?
May 7, 2020
New guest format!
SSG is joined by genius election predictor Sharko Rubio to talk about all the meatiest markets on PredictIt.
ROUND 1 - Fade or Follow Our panelists will debate whether they want to bet with or against major trends heading into the 2020 election. Swing states will be heavily featured.
ROUND 2 - Would...