May 28, 2020
The Boys hang with Dennis Cao, who is semi-famous for making winning bets on PredictIt and in the stock market. Dennis is also a freak for cats and anime, and has an extremely unorthodox take on who Joe Biden will choose for a running mate.
On this episode:
- Is it a better time to bet on politics or bet on stocks?
May 20, 2020
Brian Darling, President of Liberty Government Affairs and longtime senate counsel & comms guru, joins the Boys to talk about bets related to:
- The Alabama GOP Senate primary
- Elizabeth Warren's VP bid
- Lindsey Graham's re-election campaign
- The Libertarian Party's nomination process
May 18, 2020
It's Mailbag Monday with the boys. In this week's episode, the Boys take your political gambling questions about:
- Is anyone actually getting charged for "Obamagate?"
- WTF is going on with Mike Flynn?
- Whether or not Sen. Richard Burr (R-NC) will resign from office now that he is being investigated by the FBI.
May 15, 2020
On this episode, the boys are joined by Brian Pempus, who is a sports betting analyst and deputy editor for USBets.com. Brian is also a former writer for Card Player Magazine and an expert poker player with some steaming hot takes on what rules for card sharking apply to political wagering. We'll cover a bevy of hot...
May 12, 2020
In this week's mailbag, Keendawg, Zoltar, and Pratik tackle:
- Conservative vs. aggressive betting strategies
- When will Joe Biden announce his running mate?
- Is the Dem Convention still on course to happen?
- Is a Michael Flynn pardon coming soon?
- Does military service boost Tammy Duckworth's Veep application?